Last week was quite a dramatical week for the FIFA World Cup quarter-finals, while tradition strong teams like Brazil, Argentina had lost to their competitors, and winning teams advancing to the semi-finals vying for the championship. However, in the Week 7 of Searching for GIGABYTE’s #1 Biggest Fan, we have a winner from Argentina! Congratulations to Andrés S. Miglio from the Buenos Aires – Argentina. You have won a brand new GIGABYTE X58A-UD3R motherboard!
The question for Week 7 was: Are you a Gamer? What type of games do you normally play on your PC? Example: FPS – Crysis, Online Games – World of Warcraft..etc. What features would you like to see on a Gaming Motherboard?
We have received lots of great ideas and inputs from you all and hopefully your ideas will be implement in our future products, thanks everyone!
Gaming, gaming and gaming! With GIGABYTE's company EVERYTHING is possible.
Gigabyte's high-end motherboards are the best performing ones because they are made to last thinking in all of those people trying to break out the limits of 3D graphics using the pure power as well as possible to make the game enthusiast be immersed into the extreme graphics and have the best gaming experience.
Cool things for me for Gigabyte motherboards? SURE! Maybe some are possible and some others may be a little crazy. So huge electronics knowledge it's necessary...but for gaming and gamers the battle field is open.
1) Game FPS Hardware Counter placed at the top of the first PCI-E x16 (up to down).
2) Hardware power consumption module (maybe not mounted on the motherboard) that shows also the variable load states and voltage line of all the connected devices such as video cards, drives, fans, memory, etc.
3) Visible device connectors with different blinking backlight colors depending on the type and color of the connector that shows the activity of the device, like memory connectors illuminated, SATA ports, all type of PCI-E connectors, etc. (like the UV effect).
4) Peltier system to cool down chipsets or any other components with heat pipes.
5) Exclusive gaming packaging, with more games bundles and the best configurations possible for them, GIGABYTE's Exclusive Gaming adhesives designs to stick them on the Case.
6) A kind of 'AUTO BOOST' button to instantly OVERCLOCK the hardware to the more extreme, optimal, and stable configuration automaticaly for the time of gaming to acquire the very best according to the user hardware installed.
7) The creation of a GIGABYTE Exclusive Gaming character… to be represented on all gaming platforms with GIGABYTE’s products inside.
8) As my favorite games are all type of racing games...like all Need For Speed's,Dirt2, Grid, Fuel, Burnout, Split Second, Blur, etc. and I'm a fan of them and I love to enjoy the best gaming quality that GIGABYTE offers to me....It would be great a software utility from GIGABYTE to control all the gaming devices in only one application such as driving wheels, joysticks, gamepads etc. and to be able to make profiles depending on the gamers choice, like personalized profiles..
GIGABYTE! I’m a fan!
We are sure that you will have greater gaming experience on this new X58A-UD3R motherboard, Andrés.
For those of you who did not win this week's X58A-UD3R or have just learned about our Search for GIGABYTE’s #1 Biggest Fan event, don't worry, we will be give away including 3 GIGABYTE X58 motherboards, as well as the grand prize of a trip to Taiwan for GO OC 2010. So, keep coming back each week for the win! Visit facebook.com/GIGABYTEmotherboards to enter!