Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Friday, June 12, 2015
When it comes to making an epic case mod, leave it to Matteo Amodio from Italy to do it right. In its latest creation, Project Modern Orange, you can spot the GIGABYTE Z97X-SOC, which fits perfectly with the orange theme of the build.
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here are a few for your viewing pleasure!
You can find more picture here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/matteoamodio/sets/72157652762878630/
Thursday, June 11, 2015
It is a bit with some delay, but at last the winners for our last competition hosted on HWBOT.org are confirmed!!
We would like to congratulate Demac, FireKillerGR and Coldest for taking the top 3 positions by collecting the most points.
- #1: Demac with 193 points, wins $1,500 USD
- #2: FireKillerGR with 157 points, wins $800 USD
- #3: Coldest with 134 points, wins $500 USD
As for the lucky draw winners, we had 3 categories. One winner amongst the lowest scores, one winner amongst the submissions above 25 degree and one amongst the submissions bellow 25 degree. The winners are:
- Low score: Beakface, wins a GIGABYTE X99-SOC Champion motherboard
- Above 25°C: pho5ph0ric, wins a GIGABYTE X99-UD4P motherboard
- Below 25°C: strong island 1, wins a GIGABYTE X99-Gaming 5P motherboard
All winners have been contacted by email, so check your inbox to claim your prize!!
Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone for their participation.
See you soon at the next GIGABYTE comp.!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
X99 chipset has been out for some time and we’ve been working hard to improve on various benchmarking software and bios for the new platform.
If you got yourself one of these GIGABYTE X99-SOC CHAMPION boards, you can now use the following tools to improve your overclocking efficiency.
Here is what's uploaded:
- Gigabyte Tweak Launcher (GTL2.1 version B15.0611.1 for Win7/8/10 & GTL2.1 v B15.0129.1 for WinXP): allows real time voltage/parameters changes in windows as well as launch profiles
- MemoryTweak-X99 software (version B14.1218.1): allows real time memory timings changes in windows
- Windows XP ME support (need to install this to be able to change base clock in Windows XP)
- Bios F4i for GIGABYTE X99 SOC CHAMPION Tip with CPUz to load faster is to edit the .ini file in the folder and change monitoring from 1 to 0!
Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?fxbwveqe6t3ubkj
Monday, June 8, 2015
As you all know I am sure, Computex 2015 took place in our backyard last week and we had the visit of a very well known reviewer/overclocker/blogger/party animal at our suite, Sin0822. Of course we couldnt stop him for doing a good coverage of the new Z170X-Gaming G1... so here it is for you all's pleasure:
Friday, June 5, 2015
GIGABYTE professional overclockers are at G.Skill booth at Computex overclocking as we speak. They've managed to improve on an already impressive XTU world record with a new score set at 3097 points.
Score link: http://hwbot.org/submission/2883701_dinos22_xtu_core_i7_5960x_3097_marks
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
EHA was formed by KitGuru, Hardware.Info (The Netherlands), Hardwareluxx (Germany), Cowcotland (France), Hardware Upgrade (Italy), Hispazone (Spain), PurePC.pl (Poland) and Lab 501 (Romania).
Combined, the European Hardware Association reaches a vast and unique audience. Here are some of the stats:-
Over 20 million hardware enthusiast visitors a month
Millions of interactions on Facebook
A combined database of more than 100,000 articles
Millions of individual, scientific hardware tests, going back man years
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Computex 2015 is here and our overclocking crew is busy settings world records already. Coldest, Dinos22, HiCookie, SniperOz and Sofos1990 kicked things off with the XTU World Record set on GIGABYTE X99 SOC CHAMPION and Intel 5960X.
Hwbot score link: http://hwbot.org/submission/2880776_dinos22_xtu_core_i7_5960x_3089_marks