It’s the M1405 and as you can see it is connected to 3 +1 monitors. Here are some of the specs and features that impress:
1. All 4 screens extend your PC’s desktop or they can also display the same images if you set that option. This is cool if you’re doing research and want to cut and paste from various web pages into a power point document. It is also cool if you’re monitoring different facebook accounts (in different browsers) on various monitors.
Here’s the HDMI out port on the right side of the notebook.
Here’s the DSUB VGA out on the back of the docking station. You can also see the LAN and 4 USB 2.0 ports.
Here’s the DVI out port on the left side of the docking station.
2. ON the above picture you can also see that the DVD ROM can be replaced with an additional 4 cell battery. The system comes with a 6 cell battery, so together that provides around 10 hours of battery life. A very nice option indeed!
3. The docking station also has NVIDIA GT220 graphics so you can play games while it’s docked.
4. The built in screen is a 14 inch LCD (1366x768)
5. The rick click button illuminates the system LEDs when it is turned off so you can see how much battery life is left without having to start up the system.
6. GIGABYTE apparently provides a software option that allows you to overclock the CPU by up to 30%.
There will apparently be a version with USB 3.0 in Q3 some time.
I’m sure there’s more, but these are the options that sparked my interest.
Edit: Here's a picture of the spec card: