Congrats, you built yourself a gaming computer. As this provides you with hours of great high quality gaming fun, you jealous friend decided to do the same. Then follow that inevitable “My computer is better than yours”. Arguments flow, your CPU has more core, his system has more and faster memory, you have two graphics card in SLI, his system is overclocked… stop it. There is only one way to settle this argument. If you want to measure all of that power that’s enclosed in this awesome mighty gaming rig of yours, 3D Mark is one of the best benchmark out there to give a go at it. And yes, as it is mentioned in the title of the post, it is at 80% off!!! But hurry up, at the moment of writing, only 40 hours were left to this deal…
“We designed 3DMark for gamers, overclockers and system builders who want to get the most out of their hardware. 3DMark is a complete PC benchmarking tool kit for those who are serious about performance. And it's no longer just for Windows. With the new 3DMark, you can compare your scores with Android, iOS and Windows RT devices too.
- The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark.
- Includes eight stunning tests for DirectX 11, DirectX 10 and DirectX 9 hardware.
- Test everything from tablets to desktop gaming PCs.
- Compare scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
- Compete for the fastest PC on Steam with Steam leaderboards.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.”
Wish you all some happy benching time!