HWBOT spotted we’ve been busy with the X99 SOC Champion and taking all the scores down!
“When it comes pushing Intel’s Haswell-E platform to its absolute limit, there’s little doubt that GIGABYTE have done their homework. At this point in time the company’s flagship X99 motherboard, the X99-SOC Champion, is totally cleaning up in the area of 2D, multi-threaded benchmarking with the efforts from Sofos1990 and Dinos22
Utilizing the full capability the Intel Core i7 5960X and its 8 Haswell-E cores, the X99-SOC Champion currently holds top spot in no less than all six 2D benchmarks which receive global points: wPrime 32M, wPrime 1024M, Cinebench R15, Cinebench R11.5, XTU and HWBOT Prime. Hats off to Sofos1990 and Dinos22!
Here are the benchmarks and scores in full:
- wPrime 32M - Sofos1990 - 1sec, 937ms
- wPrime 1024M - Sofos1990 - 58sec 327ms
- Cinebench R15 - Sofos1990 - 2363 cb
- Cinebench R11.5 - Sofos1990 25.74 cb
- XTU - Dinos22 - 3039 marks
- HWBOT Prime - Sofos1990 - 9753.29 pps”