Monday, September 6, 2010

Go OC Global Final rules go public


The Go OC global final rules are available from the GIGABYTE Go OC website. The hardware to be used include:

Hardware Configuration (Provided by GIGABYTE)
  • CPU - Intel Core i7 X980 CPU (Gulftown)
  • Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD7
  • Graphics Card - GIGABYTE GV-R545OC-512I
  • Memory – ADATA XPG Plus Series DDR3-1866+ v2.0 6GB Triple Channel Kit
  • HDD – Seagate Momentus XT ST95005620AS
  • Power Supply – GIGABYTE ODIN Pro 1200W
  • Monitor – ENVISION G2461W
  • Keyboard/ Mouse – GIGABYTE GK-KM6150

The website also includes info about the OS, benchmarks and utilities allowed, point allocation, competition rules and general rules that include this beauty:

“15. During the competition time of 4 hours 50mins, participants can run any benchmark; there is no specified run order or individual benchmark time limit.”

Keep an eye on the GIGABYTE Tech Daily blog or the Go OC website for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. Wheeheeeeeeey :D Greetings!!!

    Hi, I'm old, Hz Nelamen ... I keep as close as I can what happened in competition GOOC 2010. There're very few days and will be an exciting time to live with a bag of popcorn and lying in bed. HAHAHA unfortunately I have no way to do that of lying. I have no laptop.

    Struck me as amazing prizes for the winners, and how well it is all organized. It is a world event. I congratulate you on the organization, must be very difficult to organize a meeting of this magnitude.

    I hope I can follow you more closely, it will have been completed the examinations and at least I can do it with ease.